Where to find the average current account balance?
Finding this data is simple, download the account statement, open the document and go to the last pages of the summary. On the last page next to the items: Total number of debtors, Total number of creditors you will find the average annual stock. You can also ask for it at the post office.
Online average stock and ISEE A valid and fast alternative is to activate the banking service via the Internet on the Unicredit website. In this way it will be possible to find online, after logging in, the documents that allow you to know the average stock of the Unicredit Genius Card.
HOW TO ACCESS THE "DOCUMENTS" SECTION OF THE BANK VIA THE INTERNET:
- Enter the UniCredit Customer Area from the link at the top right.
- Click on the link that shows your name and surname (Profile) and from the expanding menu click on "Documents".
Although it sounds complex, knowing the average Genius Card balance is relatively simple:
- It is indicated in the statement of account of 31 December;
- It is available online;
- It can be requested at one of the Unicredit branches;
- It is also available through the Unicredit home banking service.
How to obtain the Genius Card average balance Answer: being a prepaid card with Iban but without a current account, it is possible to obtain the average balance by going to one of the UniCredit branches and requesting it at the counter.
To activate the online account statement service, access the BancoPosta reserved area, then go to "BancoPosta Account and Cards", then "Online Account Statement". The activation of the service will replace the quarterly paper sending of the movements and the balance.
There are several ways to produce it. One of them is to go to any post office. The Post Office will therefore have to fill in a specific form called "Request for certification for ISEE purposes". After completing and submitting the form, the average balance and balance of the card will be produced and delivered to you.
Here's how we should do it:
- Calculate the daily stocks for each day of the year;
- Multiply the single daily stocks by the days in which they remained constant;
- Add up the amounts obtained;
- Divide the result by 365 days. ...
- 100 days X a daily stock of 1000 euros = 100.000.
To access the Genius Card statement, you must log into your home banking, go to the Unicredit agencies or request it directly from the toll-free number and receive it at your home.
Which documents are needed for the ISEE 2021 calculation
- family status;
- fiscal Code;
- valid identity document;
- last tax return (UNICO form or 730 form);
- income certification (Single Certification, formerly CUD);
- rental contract and copy of the last rent paid;
The average stock that must be requested for the ISEE 2021 is that relating to the year 2019 according to the provisions of Legislative Decree no. 34/2019. In the event that the income situation does not describe the current one, it is useful to know that you can request the current ISEE which is valid for 6 months.
In particular, in order to obtain the average stock, it is sufficient to take all the bank or postal account statements relating to the reference year. For each statement, it will be sufficient to identify the total credit numbers, after which add them and divide them by 365.