What is Bill iTunes?
What is Bill iTunes?
If you see "apple.com/bill" on your statement. Apple.com/bill appears on your statement when you purchase an app, music, movie, or other content from Apple. It also appears when subscriptions are renewed and when a family member purchases apps or content from Apple.
How to deactivate Apple com Bill?
Open Settings. Select Users and Accounts, then select your account. Select Subscriptions. Choose the subscription you want to manage, then select Cancel Subscription.
How to block an iTunes purchase?
By pressing on our account we will access the page with the list of active subscriptions in our Apple account. Canceling a paid service is simple. Click on his name and select "cancel subscription" in the pop-up menu, then confirm the operation and that's it.
How to update iTunes payment?
How to update iTunes billing information
- Tap Settings.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Payment & Shipping. You may need to enter your Apple ID password.
- Select the payment method currently set up.
- Enter the new billing information.
- Tap Save.
How to contact Apple com Bill?
If you have any other questions, please contact Apple Store Customer Service at 8. The service operates Monday through Friday from 09:00 to 18:00.
How to see unauthorized payments?
To view your Google purchase history, follow these steps:
- Go to the Subscriptions and Payment Services page through Google.
- Click on the individual subscriptions and services to view the transactions related to the product in question.
How do you disassociate an iPhone from iTunes?
How to deactivate iTunes subscription from iPhone / iPad Also in this case, in fact, all you have to do is go to the iOS settings, access the section where the active subscriptions are listed, locate the one you want to deactivate and deactivate it.
Come if you pay your iTunes?
Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID
- Apple Pay (where available)
- Most credit and debit cards.
- Store credit, which you can get by using gift cards or by adding credit to your Apple ID.
- Additional methods specific to country or region.
How to cancel app payment?
Important: If you uninstall the app, your subscription is not canceled.
- Open the Google Play app.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Payments & Subscriptions. Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the instructions.
How to dispute an Amazon charge?
Log in with your Amazon credentials. In My Amazon Pay Business, find the appropriate order or transaction, and then click Details & Support. To file an A-to-z Complaint, choose A-to-Z Complaint from the drop-down menu.
How to cancel tap scanner subscription?
The procedure to follow is very simple: just go to the section of the Play Store dedicated to subscriptions, locate the one you want to cancel and deactivate it, using a specific button.